Welcome to the start of your wonderful lifestyle change!
You have taken the first step towards improving the quality of your health and well-being.
By learning how to prepare traditional soul food recipes in healthier ways, you can change your life without giving up the foods you love. The Southern Ain’t Fried Sundays program can help you do just that. Upon submitting a valid registration, you will receive a toolkit that will provide you with everything you need to complete the 21-day meal replacement plan towards a healthier you.
Your toolkit will include a:
- Membership card – carry this to identify yourself as a participant in the movement toward better health
- Healthy eating pledge – sign this to solidify your commitment to a healthy lifestyle change
- Informational brochure – read it to learn about our agency, the program, and how to participate
- T-shirt – wear it to motivate your community to change
- 21-Day Plan – follow it for a three-week transformation toward better health.
Once you’ve received your toolkit, follow the instructions on your Welcome Letter to get started.
After completing the plan, you can then request your Southern Ain’t Fried Sundays Cookbook to continue your healthy lifestyle change.
Go ahead, make the first small step toward a big transformation that starts with requesting the Southern Ain’t Fried Sundays 21-Day Plan and Toolkit!